Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,725 at Credit Suisse
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Credit Suisse analyst Arnab Mitra raised the price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to INR1,725.00 (from INR1,660.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Singapore Telecommunications Ltd. (ST:SP) (SGAPY) PT Raised to SGD4.10 at New Street Research
- Tesco Plc. (TSCO:LN) (TSCDY) PT Raised to GBP3.03 at Morgan Stanley
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) PT Raised to AUD7.25 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!