Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,555 at CIMB
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
CIMB analyst Amit Purohit raised the price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to INR1,555.00 (from INR1,262.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jason Furniture (Hangzhou) Co. Ltd (603816:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70 at Goldman Sachs
- ABC-Mart, Inc (2670:JP) (AMKYF) PT Raised to JPY6,600 at JPMorgan
- Havells India (HAVL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!