Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,400 at BofA Securities
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
BofA Securities analyst Prasad Deshmukh raised the price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to INR1,400.00 (from INR1,310.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WH Smith (SMWH:LN) (WHTPF) PT Raised to GBP21 at RBC Capital
- Aditya Birla Capital (ABCAP:IN) PT Raised to INR145 at Credit Suisse
- Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) PT Raised to EUR54.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!