Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,850 at Nomura/Instinet
- World stocks head for sixth month of gains, $ near 1-mth low
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c
Nomura/Instinet analyst Mihir Shah lowered the price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to INR1,850.00 (from INR1,875.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,775 at Kotak
- Twilio (TWLO) PT Raised to $460 at Needham & Company After Earnings
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,990 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!