Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,850 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Nomura/Instinet analyst Mihir Shah lowered the price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to INR1,850.00 (from INR1,875.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JBS SA (JBSS3:BZ) (JBSAY) PT Raised to R$54 at Morgan Stanley
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD10.61 at CLSA
- Rockhopper Exploration Plc. (RKH:LN) (RCKHF) PT Lowered to GBP0.10 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!