Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) Likely to Report ~In Line Ahead of Difficult Comps - RBC Capital
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Nik Modi reiterated a Sector Perform rating and $226.00 price target on Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE: CL) forecasting organic growth of +19.1% vs. consensus +20% and EPS of $1.76 vs. consensus $1.77.
The analayst stated "After conducting our channel checks, we believe organic growth of 20–24% is achievable. We believe the topline will remain strong in the upcoming quarter due to continued
delays in vaccination distribution and rising case counts. However, investor focus will likely remain on upcoming difficult comps and inflationary pressures."
Shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company closed at $78.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA) at Sector Perform
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Raised to EUR100 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico (PAC) to Neutral (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!