Coles Group Ltd. (COL:AU) (CLEGF) PT Lowered to AUD17.80 at CLSA
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
CLSA analyst Richard Barwick lowered the price target on Coles Group Ltd. (COL:AU) (OTC: CLEGF) to AUD17.80 (from AUD18.10) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lenovo Group Ltd. (992:HK) (LNVGY) PT Lowered to HK$8.40 at Morgan Stanley
- Euronext NV (ENX:FP) (EUXTF) PT Lowered to EUR100 at HSBC
- Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) PT Raised to AUD8.20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!