Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) PT More Than Doubled to $440 at DA Davidson Ahead of Direct Listing
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DA Davidson analyst Gil Luria raised the price target on pre-IPO Coinbase Global Inc. (NASDAQ: COIN) to $440.00 (from $195.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
"Preliminary revenue of $1.8B beat our estimate of $614Mwhile adjusted. EBITDA of ~$1.1B was far above expectations," Luria commented.
Coinbase will come public via a direct listing next week (04/14).
Yesterday, the company reported strong Q1 financial results, including:
- 56 million verified users at March 31, 2021, up from 43 million at the end of 2020.
- Total Revenue was approximately $1.8 billion during the quarter, which is more than the $1.28 billion reported for ALL of 2020 and up 944% from the first quarter of 2020.
- Net Income was approximately $730 million to $800 million, more than double the $322.3 million in ALL of 2020
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) PT Raised to 'Street High' $650 at DA Davidson
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- Jefferies Upgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, IPOs
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson, Earnings, IPO, Gil Luria
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!