Cogent Communications (CCOI) T-Mobile Acquisition Could Generate ~$100m of Positive EBITDA - JP Morgan
- Wall Street falls as jobs report keeps Fed on hike path
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Philip Cusick reiterated an Overweight rating and $78.00 price target on Cogent Communications (NASDAQ: CCOI), saying the T-Mobile’s Wireline asset purchase could generate ~$100 million in positive EBITA.
The analyst commented, "Last week, we hosted an investor meeting with Cogent Communications CEO Dave Schaeffer. Our discussion focused on the integration of T-Mobile’s Wireline asset, continued Net Centric momentum, and the impact the slower recovery in Corporate may have on Cogent’s dividend."
Shares of Cogent Communications closed at $54.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) Q4 Sales Said Trending Above Consensus
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) weakness said tied to losing a major ruling
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $511 at Goldman Sachs, '3Q22 beat driven by traffic and ticket growth'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!