Codan Limited (CDA:AU) (CODAF) PT Raised to AUD14.80 at Canaccord Genuity
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Canaccord Genuity analyst Aaron Muller raised the price target on Codan Limited (CDA:AU) (OTC: CODAF) to AUD14.80 (from AUD13.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premium Brands Holdings Corp. (PBH:CN) (PRBZF) PT Raised to Cdn$137 at Scotiabank
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Veru, Inc. (VERU) at Buy as Oncology Programs Enter Ph3
- e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) PT Raised to $32 at Jefferies as Growing Catalysts Make Consensus Look Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!