Coca-Cola Icecek AS (CCOLA:TI) (COLAY) PT Raised to TRY84.30 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Goldman Sachs analyst Asli Tuncer raised the price target on Coca-Cola Icecek AS (CCOLA:TI) (OTC: COLAY) to TRY84.30 (from TRY78.20) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TMX Group Ltd (X:CN) (TMXXF) PT Raised to Cdn$152 at Scotiabank
- Berger Paints India Ltd. (BRGR:IN) PT Raised to INR750 at HSBC
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR34 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!