Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP:NA) (CCEP) PT Raised to EUR39.50 at Societe Generale
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Societe Generale analyst Jonathan Leinster raised the price target on Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP:NA) (NYSE: CCEP) to EUR39.50 (from EUR39.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Glatfelter (GLT) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Buy
- Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Raised to EUR296 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!