Coca-Cola (KO) PT Raised to $68 at Cowen
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Vivien Azer raised the price target on Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO) to $68.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "KO delivered 1Q22 EPS of $0.64, which was 6 cents ahead of our consensus-matching estimate. Organic revenue growth was up an impressive 18%, as the company cycled its easiest comparison of the year. Full year guidance remains unchanged, for organic revenue growth of 7-8%, and underlying LC EPS growth of 8-10%."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- O-Film Tech Co Ltd. (002456:CH) PT Lowered to RMB4.58 at Credit Suisse
- Tsuruha Holdings Inc (3391:JP) (TSUSF) PT Raised to JPY8,600 at JPMorgan
- Weichai Power (2338:HK) (WEICY) PT Raised to HK$14.80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!