Coal India Ltd (COAL:IN) PT Raised to INR210 at CLSA
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
CLSA analyst Indrajit Agarwal raised the price target on Coal India Ltd (COAL:IN) to INR210.00 (from INR170.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR829 at Goldman Sachs
- Precision Drilling (PD:CN) (PDS) PT Raised to Cdn$71 at Stifel Canada
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Raised to INR745 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!