CloudMD Software & Services Inc (DOC:CN) (DOCRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$3.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Canaccord Genuity analyst Doug Taylor lowered the price target on CloudMD Software & Services Inc (DOC:CN) (OTC: DOCRF) to Cdn$3.50 (from Cdn$3.75) while maintaining a Spec. Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WSP Global Inc. (WSP:CN) (WSPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$137 at Canaccord Genuity
- NGK Insulators, Ltd (5333:JP) (NGKIF) PT Raised to JPY2,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Keyera Corp. (KEY:CN) (KEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$27.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!