Clarus Corp (CLAR) PT Raised to $21 at DA Davidson
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DA Davidson analyst Linda Bolton Weiser raised the price target on Clarus Corp (NASDAQ: CLAR) to $21.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "CLAR preannounced 4Q20 sales +23%, exceeding guidance of +11%-13%. Organic sales were +12%, an improvement from +7% in 3Q20. The Barnes acquisition contributed $6.5M ($5.0M exp.). EBITDA came in at $10.5M, +50% Y/Y, exceeding consensus of $9.8M. Black Diamond sales were flat (-8% in 3Q20) and Sierra's organic sales were +147% (+135% in 3Q20). We are raising our EBITDA estimates by 6% and boosting our PT to $21 from $20, based on 17x 2022E EBITDA of $40M. CLAR is well positioned for >20% sales and >50% EBITDA growth in 2021E, driven by a healthy rebound in Black Diamond and continued robust demand in Sierra/Barnes. We reiterate our BUY rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- ESR Cayman Ltd (1821:HK) (ESRCF) PT Raised to HK$29.20 at Morgan Stanley
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!