City Chic Collective Ltd (CCX:AU) PT Lowered to AUD2.50 at Macquarie
- Wall St climbs as signs of cooling inflation ease rate hike bets
- Futures Rise, Yields and Dollar Decline After July CPI Report
- U.S. consumer price growth unchanged for July
- Twitter Saga Forces Musk to Sell $6.9 Billion of Tesla Shares, Says He's Done Selling
- Coinbase (COIN) Stock Drops on Narrowed User Guidance, Analysts Cut Price Targets
Macquarie analyst Marni Lysaght lowered the price target on City Chic Collective Ltd (CCX:AU) to AUD2.50 (from AUD3.20) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Berkeley Lights (BLI) to Underweight
- E Automotive Inc (EINC:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$12 at Canaccord Genuity
- Ether Capital (ETHC:CN) (DTSRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$4.05 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!