Citi Resumes VMware (VMW) at Buy
- Wall St edges lower as Fed fears mount
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Citi analyst Walter Pritchard resumes coverage on VMware (NYSE: VMW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $166.00 (from $138.00).
The analyst comments "Rapid progress in the VMC (VMW + AWS) roadmap as well as initial customer success suggests this offering can continue to ramp well from FY19 progress with lighthouse customers. Additionally, we see a number of opportunities with CSPs beyond AWS that should clearly cement VMW as “cloud relevant”. We see this helping support valuation, where there appears to be a clear delineation within our universe of cloud “winners” and “losers”.
Shares of VMware closed at $143.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Resumes Clene, Inc. (CLNN) at Buy, PT $10
- NAVER Corp. (035420:KS) (NHNCF) PT Raised to KRW210,000 at JPMorgan
- News Corp (NWS:AU) (NWSA) PT Lowered to AUD37 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!