Citi Reiterates a 'Buy' on Medidata Solutions (MDSO); Building Momentum
- Wall Street ends up on jobs data, debt default averted
- U.S. economy adds 339,000 jobs in May
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) up 15% after a beat-and-raise quarter; Analysts bulled-up
- Analysts lift Broadcom (AVGO) numbers after earnings; BofA says AI portfolio 'underappreciated'
- Telecom stocks tumble on report Amazon is in talks to offer mobile service to US Prime subs
Citi reiterates a 'Buy' on Medidata Solutions, Inc. (MDSO), raises PT by $1 to $22.
Citi analyst says, "Mgmt cautiously guided LT non-GAAP oper. margins higher, stating may exceed 30% vs. prior guidance of 25%-30%. (Revised 3Q10 and FY10 guidance inside). We model 26.0% for 2011, gradually increasing to 30.9% in 2013."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of MDSO, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. (Medidata) is a provider of hosted clinical development solutions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dollar General (DG) cut at Piper Sandler on 'inexplicable sales/comp weakness'
- Rakus Co Ltd (3923:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,100 at Nomura/Instinet
- Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. (8802:JP) (MITEY) PT Raised to JPY1,900 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!