Citi Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro (OMAB) to Sell, 'Out-Of-Consensus View'
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts OMAB Hot Sheet
6 Buy, 5 Hold, 1 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 9 | Down: 10 | New: 12
Join SI Premium – FREE
Citi analyst Stephen Trent downgraded Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro (NASDAQ: OMAB) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $58.00.
The analyst comments "With the ADRs up 25% ytd and trading at their five-year peak, OMA’s EV/EBITDA and EV/passenger valuations exceed their Mexican peers’. This is in spite of OMA having weaker pandemic-era traffic growth, considerably weaker trading liquidity and no advantages on its concession asset duration. Meanwhile, Vinci’s recent purchase of a strategic stake in OMA, along with a nearshoring-supported sentiment boost for the shares, both seem to be priced in. As such, Citi downgrades OMA’s shares from Neutral to Sell."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro click here. For more ratings news on Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro click here.
Shares of Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro closed at $66.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atlantic Equities Downgrades Block Inc. (SQ) to Neutral 'until more clarity on Cash App'
- J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd (3086:JP) (JFROF) PT Raised to JPY1,270 at Goldman Sachs
- Ceres Power Holdings PLC (CWR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6.30 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Comments, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!