Citi (C) PT Raised to $82 at Deutsche Bank; Remains Positive
- Futures rise as bank fears ebb, focus shifts to key inflation data
- Google accuses Microsoft of anti-competitive Cloud practices
- Tesla urges Model 3 buyers to 'take delivery' before expected tax credit reduction
- Roku (ROKU) stock gains on plans to cut 200 jobs, 6% of workforce
- Alibaba to consider giving up control of operating companies - CEO
Get Alerts C Hot Sheet
21 Buy, 16 Hold, 2 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 15 | Down: 7 | New: 20
Join SI Premium – FREE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Matt O\'Connor raised the price target on Citi (NYSE: C) to $82.00 (from $76.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Since we upgraded C to Buy in June, shares have outperformed the BKX by nearly 10% (and BAC/JPM by 400bps). This likely reflects the following: a strong capital distribution plan from the 2018 CCAR, more clarity/assurance around 2019/20 efficiency efforts, and market perception that mgmt changes reflect increased pressure/urgency to deliver on targets. We reiterate our Buy rating and raise our TP to $82, reflecting an increase in our target multiple from 11.0x to 11.4x, mostly due to increased confidence in efficiency efforts."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Shenzhou International Group Holdings Ltd (2313:HK) (SHZHY) PT Raised to HK$122.40 at HSBC
- Constellation Software (CSU:CN) (CNSWF) PT Raised to Cdn$3,000 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!