Cineplex Inc. (CGX:CN) (CPXGF) PT Raised to Cdn$12 at CIBC
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar hovers near one-month low amid subdued U.S. debt yields
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
CIBC analyst Robert Bek raised the price target on Cineplex Inc. (CGX:CN) (OTC: CPXGF) to Cdn$12.00 (from Cdn$9.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Transfers Coverage on Target Hospitality (TH), Upgrades to Outperform
- Gemdale Corporation (600383:CH) PT Lowered to RMB16.60 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!