Cinemark Holdings (CNK) PT Raised to $30 at Benchmark; Sees Box Office Bounce Back
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. Senate to vote on infrastructure after bipartisan breakthrough
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on Cinemark Holdings (NYSE: CNK) to $30.00 while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We believe virus mitigation efforts has inflected in the U.S., we anticipate an accelerated trend toward a desire for normality, escapism and out of home entertainment. The recent box office strength from Tom and Jerry, a movie that succeeded despite poor reviews and reduced screen capacity, was a wakeup call that a box office growth reset has emerged. We remain encouraged that widespread vaccinations, regulatory unlocks and blockbuster films will drive box office growth, like what we have witnessed in China, Japan and Australia."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$34 at Scotiabank
- MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (MDTKF) PT Raised to NT$1,385.75 at Macquarie
- Dechra Pharma (DPH:LN) (DCHPF) PT Raised to GBP44 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!