Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGOB:FP) (CODYY) PT Raised to EUR49 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Morgan Stanley analyst Cedar Ekblom raised the price target on Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGOB:FP) (OTC: CODYY) to EUR49.00 (from EUR47.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (SZGPY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
- Resolute Mining Ltd. (RSG:AU) (RMGGF) PT Raised to AUD0.60 at Macquarie
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Raised to EUR40 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!