Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGO:FP) (CODYY) PT Raised to EUR64.10 at Jefferies
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
Jefferies analyst Glynis Johnson raised the price target on Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGO:FP) (OTC: CODYY) to EUR64.10 (from EUR63.50) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Downgrades Weight Watchers International (WW) to Underweight
- Aya Gold & Silver Inc (AYA:CN) (MYAGF) PT Raised to Cdn$13 at Stifel Canada
- Medy-Tox Inc. (086900:KS) PT Lowered to KRW137,000 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!