Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGO:FP) (CODYY) PT Raised to EUR60 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Morgan Stanley analyst Cedar Ekblom raised the price target on Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGO:FP) (OTC: CODYY) to EUR60.00 (from EUR55.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Man Wah Holdings Limited (1999:HK) (MAWHF) PT Lowered to HK$16 at Goldman Sachs
- Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway Co (601816:CH) PT Lowered to RMB5.90 at Morgan Stanley
- Fujikura Ltd (5803:JP) PT Raised to JPY665 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!