Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGO:FP) (CODYY) PT Raised to EUR56 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post biggest gain in nearly 12 years as inflation pressures build
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
Goldman Sachs analyst Patrick Creuset raised the price target on Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGO:FP) (OTC: CODYY) to EUR56.00 (from EUR54.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daqin Railway Co Ltd (601006:CH) PT Raised to RMB9.20 at JPMorgan
- K+S AG (SDF:GR) (KPLUY) PT Raised to EUR9.50 at BMO Capital
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd. (2196:HK) PT Raised to HK$68 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!