Cie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR:SW) (CFRUY) PT Raised to CHF107 at Deutsche Bank
- Global stocks press pause, gold hits 3-mth high on inflation concerns
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Deutsche Bank analyst Francesca DiPasquantonio raised the price target on Cie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR:SW) (OTC: CFRUY) to CHF107.00 (from CHF104.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ovintiv Inc. (OVV) PT Raised to $37 at Mizuho Securities, Upgraded to Buy (correction)
- argenx SE (ARGX) PT Lowered to $330 at Stifel
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:CN) (ACB) PT Lowered to Cdn$6.50 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!