Cidara Therapeutics (CDTX) Gains as Analyst Highlights Related to Drug Resistant Fungi
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cidara Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CDTX), others highlighted at Maxim the battle against drug-resistant fungi and bacteria.
"This was highlighted in a 1/27 New York Times (NYT) article that discusses the increased spread of drug-resistant pathogens in the setting of COVID-19. There have been isolated outbreaks of these pathogens in several states, including California, where in Los Angeles there are now ~250 cases of the highly drug resistant yeast (fungus) Candida auris," the analyst notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Downgraded to Hold at Jefferies on Limited Upside Potential
- Italian Sea Group SPA (TISG:IM) PT Raised to EUR8 at Berenberg
- Phoenix Group Holdings (PHNX:LN) (PHXXF) PT Raised to GBP9 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!