Cia Brasileira de Distribuicao (PCAR3:BZ) PT Raised to R$39 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Morgan Stanley analyst Andrew Ruben raised the price target on Cia Brasileira de Distribuicao (PCAR3:BZ) to R$39.00 (from R$28.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Magellan Aerospace Corp. (MAL:CN) (MALJF) PT Raised to Cdn$11.50 at TD Securities
- Bombardier Inc. (BBD/B:CN) (BDRBF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.20 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!