Chunghwa Precision Test Tech (6510:TT) PT Lowered to NT$850 at Nomura/Instinet
- Futures slip with focus on inflation report
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order
- Fed talk subdues dollar as inflation remains focus
Nomura/Instinet analyst Donnie Teng lowered the price target on Chunghwa Precision Test Tech (6510:TT) to NT$850.00 (from NT$1,000.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conifex Timber Inc. (CFF:CN) (CFXTF) PT Raised to Cdn$4 at RBC Capital
- Cominar REIT (CUF-U:CN) (CMLEF) PT Raised to Cdn$11 at RBC Capital
- Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR21.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!