Chubu Electric Power Company (9502:JP) (CHUEF) PT Lowered to JPY1,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower as Growth-Charged Rally Fades
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
- Stocks retreat, oil gains as OPEC+ looks to cut oil supply
- Exxon (XOM) Signals Strong Profits on High Gas Prices, Analysts Raise Numbers
Nomura/Instinet analyst Shigeki Matsumoto lowered the price target on Chubu Electric Power Company (9502:JP) (OTC: CHUEF) to JPY1,400.00 (from JPY1,410.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- San Miguel Food and Beverage Inc. (FB:PM) (SMPFF) PT Lowered to PHP65 at Credit Suisse
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CHPRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.50 at Raymond James
- a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (ACOPF) PT Lowered to AUD5.25 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!