Chroma ATE Inc. (2360:TT) PT Raised to NT$247 at Nomura/Instinet
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Nomura/Instinet analyst Shaotang Lee raised the price target on Chroma ATE Inc. (2360:TT) to NT$247.00 (from NT$174.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (ACOPF) PT Lowered to AUD8.20 at CLSA
- Avast Plc. (AVST:LN) (AVASF) PT Raised to GBP p 615 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!