Chorus Aviation Inc. (CHR:CN) (CHRRF) PT Raised to Cdn$5 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Scotiabank analyst Konark Gupta raised the price target on Chorus Aviation Inc. (CHR:CN) (OTC: CHRRF) to Cdn$5.00 (from Cdn$4.75) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) PT Raised to SGD2.55 at CLSA
- Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (HKXCY) PT Lowered to HK$570 at Citi
- PUMA SE (PUM:GR) (PUMSY) PT Raised to EUR104 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!