Chorus Aviation (CHR:CN) (CHRRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$5.25 at CIBC
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
CIBC analyst Seth Rubin lowered the price target on Chorus Aviation (CHR:CN) (OTC: CHRRF) to Cdn$5.25 (from Cdn$5.50) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ibstock Plc. (IBST:LN) (IBJHF) PT Raised to GBP2.50 at Deutsche Bank
- Magna Intl (MG:CN) (MGA) PT Raised to $110 at TD Securities
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Raised to EUR50 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!