Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Retails >80% of Digital Sales as Dining Rooms Reopen, PT Raised to $1,875 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Lauren Silberman raised the price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) to $1,875.00 (from $1,760.00) after the company reported 1Q SSS of 17.2%, EPS of $5.36 and a restaurant margin of 22.3%. CMG guided 2Q SSS in the range of high 20% to 30%, implying 2-yr SSS of ~15-17% (~21% in 1Q), with April to-date 2-yr SSS ranging high teens to 20%+.
The analyst reiterated an Outperform rating, stating "CMG continues to execute on top-line with a
multi-faceted sales strategy, enhancing visibility to the path to $3MM+ AUVs (a level few systems have attained). We see no obvious capacity constraints to throughput given the company’s double production lanes, which can effectively double in-store capacity at a ~50% digital mix. CMG continues to retain 80-85% of digital sales even as dining rooms reopen, and there appears to be limited overlap between in-store & digital customers (10-15% doing both), underscoring our view that CMG should benefit as consumer mobility increases".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) PT Raised to $386 at RBC Capital, Sales Should Be Stronger For Longer
- WPT Industrial REIT (WIR-U:CN) (WPTIF) PT Raised to $18.50 at RBC Capital
- Parex Resources Inc. (PXT:CN) (PARXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$30 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!