Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to 'Street High' $2,000 at Piper Sandler Into Print
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Nicole Miller Regan raised the price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) to 'Street High' $2,000.00 (from $1,835.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating.
The analyst commented, "We reiterate CMG shares as our top investment recommendation ahead of earnings Tuesday after the market close. As it relates to the quarter itself, we believe expectations to be lower than +6% consensus for Chipotle, and again expect investors to look forward to current trends that we believe remain stable in the +MSD% range. We reiterate our Overweight rating on CMG shares and increase our price target to $2,000(vs. $1,835 prior)based on ~40x our FY22 EBITDA, while removing the discount factor and increasing FY22 development projections. Chipotle is our highest conviction recommendation for the New Year based on confidence that the company has the human capital, operational capabilities, and technological tools to carry out its long-term growth strategy."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,725 at KeyBanc on Strong Digital Retention
- Lanxess AG (LXS:GR) (LNXSF) PT Raised to EUR61 at Morgan Stanley
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Nicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!