Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,725 at KeyBanc on Strong Digital Retention
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc analyst Eric Gonzalez raised the price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) to $1,725.00 (from $1,625.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
The analyst commented, "We are raising our PT to $1,725 and our 2021E and 2022E EPS from $21.84 and $28.65 to $23.20 and $30.45, based our analysis of Chipotle's digital sales and our proprietary cohort data, which suggests strong digital customer retention. Our PT equates to ~57x our 2022E EPS, which reflects Chipotle’s current momentum and future growth opportunities in technology, off-premise, innovation, marketing, and unit development that can continue to drive margin and EPS upside."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BGF Retail Co Ltd. (282330:KS) PT Lowered to KRW195,000 at Macquarie
- Otsuka Corporation (4768:JP) (OSUKF) PT Raised to JPY6,500 at Credit Suisse
- Macquarie Downgrades Coronado Global Resources Inc. (CRN:AU) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!