Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,708 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullan raised the price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) to $1,708.00 (from $1,503.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
The analyst commented, "We think investor expectations call for a 3Q22e SSS result that is ~in line with the current consensus estimate of +7.4%, and which fits squarely within management's guidance range of +MSD to HSD%. Should the 3Q22e SSS in fact be ~in line with consensus, one implication would be a three-year geometric SSS stack of just under ~34%, which if held constant, would further imply that CMG has the ability to comfortably meet 4Q22e consensus SSS of +8.5%. To the degree that some investors may be worried about a slower "exit rate" to the quarter, and we get the sense some are, it still seems like CMG could meet 4Q22e consensus SSS even in a scenario where the three-year SSS stack slowed a bit sequentially."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceres Power Holdings PLC (CWR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Tribe Property Technologies Inc. (TRBE:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$3.25 at Stifel
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Raised to EUR9.75 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!