Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,100 at Piper Sandler; Doing $2M Off-Premises Business Per Unit
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) shares are up 1% after Piper Sandler analyst Nicole Miller Regan raised her price target to $1,100.00 (from $850.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating following a virtual management meeting which offered a "positive" tone.
"The point would then be that even what is pleasantly defined as a dynamic situation, Chipotle is executing off-premise transactions that translate to a nearly $2 million average unit volume; which is materially better than peers pre-crisis," Regan commented.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Post AG (DPW:GR) (DPSGY) PT Raised to EUR65 at UBS
- Snam SpA (SRG:IM) (SNMRY) PT Raised to EUR5.60 at Deutsche Bank
- Enel SpA (ENEL:IM) (ENLAY) PT Lowered to EUR9 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!