Chipbond Technology Corp. (6147:TT) PT Raised to NT$91 at CLSA
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
CLSA analyst Brian Chen raised the price target on Chipbond Technology Corp. (6147:TT) to NT$91.00 (from NT$81.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senex Energy (SXY:AU) (VPTOF) PT Raised to AUD4.59 at Canaccord Genuity
- Electrocomponents Plc. (ECM:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.50 at RBC Capital
- AltaGas Ltd. (ALA:CN) (ATGFF) PT Raised to Cdn$25 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!