China Yangtze Power Co Ltd (600900:CH) PT Raised to RMB26 at Daiwa Securities
- Wall Street ends down, but indexes volatile following Fed minutes
- Target (TGT) Falls on Big EPS Miss, Analyst Says Results are 'Disappointing'
- This Rule with a Perfect Track Record Says the Market Hasn't Bottomed - BofA
- Lowe's (LOW) Pops on Better Than Feared Results, Analyst Praises Expense Control
- Apple Stock Earns a New Street-high Price Target at Wedbush on iPhone 2023 Cycle
Daiwa Securities analyst Mavis Ma raised the price target on China Yangtze Power Co Ltd (600900:CH) to RMB26.00 (from RMB25.00) while maintaining a Outperform (3) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) to Hold
- Seek Ltd (SEK:AU) (SKLTF) PT Lowered to AUD35.10 at Credit Suisse
- Swiss Life Holding (SLHN:SW) (SZLMY) PT Lowered to CHF545 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!