China Vanke Co Ltd (2202:HK) (CHVKY) PT Raised to HK$32.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street opens lower; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Goldman Sachs analyst Yi Wang raised the price target on China Vanke Co Ltd (2202:HK) (OTC: CHVKY) to HK$32.90 (from HK$31.10) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $10.39 at GLJ Research
- PayPoint Plc. (PAY:LN) (PYPTF) PT Raised to GBP8.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Twist Bioscience (TWST) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!