China Telecom Corp. (728:HK) (CHA) PT Raised to HK$3.80 at Morgan Stanley
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Morgan Stanley analyst Gary Yu raised the price target on China Telecom Corp. (728:HK) (NYSE: CHA) to HK$3.80 (from HK$3.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entree Resources Ltd. (ETG:CN) (EGI) PT Raised to Cdn$1.10 at TD Securities
- BB Seguridade (BBSE3:BZ) (BBSEY) PT Lowered to R$29 at Goldman Sachs
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) PT Raised to $468 at Stifel Following EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!