China Taiping (966:HK) (CINSF) PT Raised to HK$14.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Goldman Sachs analyst Thomas Wang raised the price target on China Taiping (966:HK) (OTC: CINSF) to HK$14.20 (from HK$13.40) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades MGM Resorts (MGM) to Overweight
- Solvay SA (SOLB:BB) (SOBS) PT Raised to EUR112 at Barclays
- Lanxess AG (LXS:GR) (LNXSF) PT Raised to EUR60 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!