China Resources Land Limited (1109:HK) (CRBJF) PT Raised to HK$47.46 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Nasdaq edge higher after upbeat earnings reports
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
- SoFi (SOFI) Stock Soars 18% on Approval to Become a National Bank, Analyst Raises Price Target
Morgan Stanley analyst Elly Chen raised the price target on China Resources Land Limited (1109:HK) (OTC: CRBJF) to HK$47.46 (from HK$44.49) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ElringKlinger AG (ZIL2:GR) (ELLRY) PT Lowered to EUR10 at Deutsche Bank
- swedbank ab (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBF) PT Raised to SEK210 at Deutsche Bank
- Michelin (ML:FP) (MGDDY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!