China Resources Land Limited (1109:HK) (CRBJF) PT Raised to HK$44.49 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Morgan Stanley analyst Elly Chen raised the price target on China Resources Land Limited (1109:HK) (OTC: CRBJF) to HK$44.49 (from HK$41.53) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Neutral
- SIG Plc. (SHI:LN) PT Raised to GBP0.53 at Jefferies
- CRH Plc. (CRH:ID) (CRH) PT Raised to EUR61.80 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!