China Resources Land Limited (1109:HK) (CRBJF) PT Raised to HK$44.49 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Morgan Stanley analyst Elly Chen raised the price target on China Resources Land Limited (1109:HK) (OTC: CRBJF) to HK$44.49 (from HK$41.53) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR829 at Goldman Sachs
- Nexans SA (NEX:FP) (NXPRF) PT Lowered to EUR98 at Goldman Sachs
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Raised to INR745 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!