China Resources Gas Group Ltd. (1193:HK) (CRGGF) PT Raised to HK$44 at Nomura/Instinet
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Nomura/Instinet analyst Jamie Wang raised the price target on China Resources Gas Group Ltd. (1193:HK) (OTC: CRGGF) to HK$44.00 (from HK$42.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) PT Raised to Cdn$80 at Scotiabank
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD4.80 at Canaccord Genuity
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Raised to Cdn$32 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!