China Resources Gas Group Ltd. (1193:HK) (CRGGF) PT Lowered to HK$40.70 at Bernstein
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Bernstein analyst Neil Beveridge lowered the price target on China Resources Gas Group Ltd. (1193:HK) (OTC: CRGGF) to HK$40.70 (from HK$42.20) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) PT Raised to SGD2.55 at CLSA
- Kakao Corp. (035720:KS) PT Raised to KRW680,000 at CLSA
- LG Innotek Co Ltd. (011070:KS) PT Raised to KRW120,000 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!