China Resources Beer Holdings Co Ltd. (291:HK) (CRHKY) PT Lowered to HK$64.20 at CLSA
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
CLSA analyst Terrance Liu lowered the price target on China Resources Beer Holdings Co Ltd. (291:HK) (OTC: CRHKY) to HK$64.20 (from HK$69.80) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransAlta Renewables Inc. (RNW:CN) (TRSWF) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at CIBC
- Emera Inc. (EMA:CN) (EMRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at CIBC
- Carnival Plc. (CCL:LN) (CUK) PT Lowered to GBp25 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!