China Railway Signal & Communication Corporation Limited (3969:HK) (CRYYF) PT Lowered to HK$5.03 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
- Dollar edges up as markets wait for U.S. inflation data
Morgan Stanley analyst Kevin Luo lowered the price target on China Railway Signal & Communication Corporation Limited (3969:HK) (OTC: CRYYF) to HK$5.03 (from HK$5.14) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- Cascades Inc. (CAS:CN) (CADNF) PT Lowered to Cdn$18 at CIBC
- Canfor Corp. (CFP:CN) (CFPZF) PT Raised to Cdn$41 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!